This is an conclude to conclude guidebook on how to root Nexus 5. Rooting your Nexus 5 will give you administrator entry to your Android telephone which assists you to clear away undesired apps, set up apps that call for root entry, incorporate a lot more functionalities or flash a Custom made ROM on your Nexus 5.
Disclaimer: Rooting your device voids its guarantee. Be sure to abide by the guidebook diligently and step by step. Tech Race or its authors are not dependable for bricked or harmed equipment.
- Backup your details. Consider a backup of your critical details like contacts, text messages and transfer all your images, movies and other files to memory card. To produce a backup, only download this app – Tremendous Backup SMS and Contacts. This rooting process will wipe all your details so it is really much necessary to make a backup!
- Guarantee that your telephone is at minimum 50% charged to avoid unforeseen shut down in the rooting process.
- Obtain Chainfire rooting instrument from listed here – CF Autoroot Nexus 5 (14.1 MB).
- Obtain and set up Google USB driver for Home windows from listed here – Google USB Driver (8.3 MB).
- Enable USB Debugging in your Nexus 5. Go to Settings>Developer Options>Allow USB Debugging. If you are unable to see Developer solutions in Options, head to “ Telephone” and lookup for “ Quantity”. Maintain tapping on “ Quantity” continuously until finally there is a smaller notification “ Solutions have been enabled”. Now Developer solutions have been enabled and you can head to Developer Solutions menu to help USB Debugging.
Procedure on How to Root Nexus 5
- Electricity off your device. Now press Quantity Up and Electricity vital at the very same time and maintain it until your Nexus 5 begins and displays Android logo.
- Connect Nexus 5 to Pc utilizing USB cable. In your Pc, open the locale where you had downloaded the Chainfire instrument and ideal click by keeping the change vital. In the solutions decide on “ command window”. This will open the command prompt.
- Copy and paste this into the command window and strike enter- root-windows.bat
- It will inquire for affirmation yet again with a warning that it will erase all your details if bootloader is not unlocked. As you had already produced a backup, strike any vital to proceed the rooting process.
- Enable the process comprehensive. Your Nexus 5 will reboot with Android logo.
Now you can move forward with apps that call for a rooted telephone or flash a Custom made ROM on your Nexus 5.